Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where can I find a list of games for PS2 / original XBOX. Gamers please read?

We are upgrading LOL from our gamecube to either a PS2 or XBOX. (not XBOX 360 just normal XBOX). We dont play video games a lot but would like some sort of system. I know that XBox %26amp; PS2 has like the Spongebob games for my son that he likes but I don't know which one would have the games the hubby %26amp; I like - Like we like games like Wheel of Fortune, and some sports games - but is there a place online that I can see all the games for XBox and PS2, like a big list of some sort. I remember seeing a game for CSI too but I dont know if it was for XBOX or PS2...thanks !Where can I find a list of games for PS2 / original XBOX. Gamers please read?
Go to Wikipedia and type in the search box List of Games Xbox or some type of wording with those words and it should bring up a list of videogames for the console you typed in

No comments:

Post a Comment