Friday, January 27, 2012

Spongebob Episode (Skill Crane) Too Funny Because its true! Those Claw games are impossible! Are you good?

But theres always someone who gets a prize everytime.

Its so unfair!

lolSpongebob Episode (Skill Crane) Too Funny Because its true! Those Claw games are impossible! Are you good?
I suck at them lol. I actually like Spongebob (yea thats right), and im not afraid to admit it. Down here in the deep blue sea! It aint 80s I know but its pretty good nonetheless... and no im horrible at those skill cranes so I feel for Squidward in the episode...
thanks man, is it gansta enough?

Report Abuse

Spongebob Episode (Skill Crane) Too Funny Because its true! Those Claw games are impossible! Are you good?
Lol. Spongebob has no age limit!!Spongebob Episode (Skill Crane) Too Funny Because its true! Those Claw games are impossible! Are you good?
OMG i know! I am horrible at those things though! My excuse for watching spongebob is i like it :-D (not really... my cousin watches it and she is 16)
I'm usually one of those people who gets the prize - or whoever is with me at the moment LOL.



Who needs an excuse to watch Spongebob? I watch it even when my kids aren't around. Its one of those shows you wish you could hate, but its just too funny!
pretty good- my brother NEVER loses!
I win about 3 times outta 5.

I watch sbongbob too. At the moment, I'm watching Jimmy Nuetron. lol
I am 16 and i still watch Spongebob, so what i dont care what people think, and yes by the way they make those darn things loose. "I'm a winner see my prize, your a lozer who sits and cries".
Yeah it is true! but one time i did win one at the cinema with my friend i was really surprised :D
im awesome at them. ive gotten two at a time soooo many times. lol. you have to use the right machines though. some, the crane isnt good, it'll either not close right or its just two slippery. and others, the animals are too heavy, ifs it felled with beans and stuff, those usually dont work. but i love those. me and my mom do them alllll the time. hhaha. dave%26amp;busters has good ones.
omg i loovee spongebob!!! haha his laugh is hilarious. lol anyway im horrible at those!!! you can be there for an hour and still not get anything!! and other people just get them like its nothing lol. i hate those!!
actually i have won everytime i have played that game. ok well i have only lost once to be more truthful. sometimes i will come home with 10 stuffed animals. i think its just looking at it and seeing if its possible to win something, like if its not tightly packed or if you can get a good hold on it.
I lov those things,but I can't get anything out of them!!I was watching Figure It Out(its a gameshow where 4 panelists have to guess the contsestant's secret)and there was a 12 year old boy that got like 8 prizes in a row! once when Me and my twin sister was 5,my sister megan played it and got 2 prizes.It was awesome!

Look at these people,they can barley do it too!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caUW-j-ru鈥?/a>
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment