Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Used game systems + games?

Okay, I want to save up for a DSi. I have many used Nintendo games and gaming systems. How much could I sell them for?



Nintendo GameBoy Advance in Pink

YuGiOh Game

Fairly Odd Parents + Spongebob Game

Shrek Hassle at the Cassle Game

World Championship Poker Game

Tom %26amp; Jerry: The Magic Ring Game

Rugrats I Gotta Go Party Game

The March of the Penguins Game

Lizzie McGuire on the Go Game



Nintendo Game Cube w/o Controller

Finding Nemo Game

Scooby Doo Game

Mario Golf Toadstool Tour Game

Spongebob: Battle of Bikini Bottom Game



I went into Gamestop yesterday to ask about my Nintendo DS, they would give me $30 since it's broken.



Please give me a good estimate of how much I could get for the gaming systems and games.



THANKS SO MUCH!!Used game systems + games?
Gamestop will not buy a console that doesn't include at least one controller (and all required cables). Period. I've tried. On top of that, they only SELL GameCubes for $29.99 anymore. You wouldn't get more than $10 for it, even if you had a controller... and I've heard rumors that some Gamestops have stopped buying them at all.



Games from last generation systems aren't really worth much anymore. Unless it's something in incredibly high demand, you're not going to get more than $5 for it... and most games won't get you more than $2.



As for the GBA... if you're getting a DSi and have any favorite GBA games you're holding onto, you might not want to sell it. The DSi can't play GBA games like the DS/DS Lite can. If you sell it, you MIGHT get $30 to $40 for it. I'm not sure what their going rate is on those anymore.



And I'd take the $30 for the broken DS. A working one won't get you more than $70 at Gamestop. $30 is pretty good for something that doesn't work.Used game systems + games?
with the DS you will probably only get $50. Sorry, but they don't give you much for used games, and these are all s h i t t y old used games, so you will probably gonna get less then a dollar for each game. I'm sorry, this has happened to me. Your best bet is to seel all of this as one bundle on ebay for 100, and someone might actually do it, if they are stupid. good luckUsed game systems + games?
for all the games i would say you would get about $30-$50

the gameboy advance maybe $70-$80







=)

No comments:

Post a Comment