Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Have you ever played Spongebob's Atlantis Squarepantis Wii?

i was very disappointed with this game, because I thought it would be as fun as the Spongebob Movie Game and Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom. Turns out this game gets boring for the first five minutes. Maybe Nickelodeon should NEVER make video games off of TV episodes...Have you ever played Spongebob's Atlantis Squarepantis Wii?
Yes,I own the game for PS2,and MAN does that game fail in most categories,but the WORST,and I mean the absolute worst,thing about this game falls in the replay value category,which is something that will keep the game still in your house.I still own the game,but since I beat it in some mere days,it is so boring.There are no good unlock-ables (sure you could say the documentary,narrator costumes and arcade game are ok);they are so boring after a couple days!So yeah,I think you should sell the game to the next happy kid,because,inevitably,this game is not for hardcore,old,or adult gamers,but maybe the BIGGEST,and I mean hardcore,Spongeob fan could any enjoyment out of this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment