Friday, January 27, 2012

I got a playstation 3 for christmas, what are good games?

I like/liked these games... all Mario, all Sonic, Burn out 3, Tomb raider legend, Tony hawk underground, Spongebob movie, SSX3, Jet set radio future JSRF, Dead or alive xtreme beach volleyball, Jak and daxter. I like adventure games. I dont like scary games ex. bioshock or when things are really intense. I like games with a quest and story kind of game. Im the kind of person that plays games on easy, because thats my level.I got a playstation 3 for christmas, what are good games?
It recomend Ratchet and clanck, its actually a great game, or You could try uncharted drake's fortune its incredile, but it does have an scary part, Beowulf the game, Or the orange box, if you like first person view games

Or if you like good games definitelly Heavenly sword!

Good luck!
Try Getting This Two--

Sims 2 Castaway

Smackdown VS Raw 2008(if you like wrestling)I got a playstation 3 for christmas, what are good games?
i recommend Ratchet %26amp; Clank: Tools of Destruction,theres adventure,action,lots of humor.........,its a great game.

http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/ga鈥?/a>

http://www.us.playstation.com/ratchetand鈥?/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zsqRaYpk鈥?/a>I got a playstation 3 for christmas, what are good games?
Assassins creed , need for speed carbon, heavenly sword are all really good games that are not hard at all but is very entertaining and story oriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment