Friday, January 27, 2012

How Much Can I get from EB for these GBA games?

The GBA Games are:



Catz

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Spongebob Square Pants; Supersponge / Spongebob Square Pants: Revenge of the flying Dutchman

Open Season



Im thinking to buy a DS game with the in store credit. will I have enough for a new game of will I have to get used?How Much Can I get from EB for these GBA games?
EB games used to have a much better trade-in policy, but they were bought by Gamestop....which takes every opportunity to rip you off. Since those are mostly older, and less popular GBA games, I don't think you'll get much for them.How Much Can I get from EB for these GBA games?
not much maybe 5$ at the most it has to be "current generation"

like DS, 360, Wii, PS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment