Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ok, I Have A PS2, 11 Games, 2 Controllers, And 2 Wireless Guitar How Much Cost To Sell ?

The Games I Have Are Over The Hedge, Sonic Riders, Shrek The Third, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, Call Of Duty;World At War;Final Fronts, Grand Theft Auto;San Andreas %26amp; Vice City, Lego Star Wars 2 The Oringinal Trilogy, %26amp; Guitar Hero 1,2 %26amp; 3 .Ok, I Have A PS2, 11 Games, 2 Controllers, And 2 Wireless Guitar How Much Cost To Sell ?
Personally, for the console I'd say $30, the 2 controllers for about $10 for both, and 2 wireless guitars for about $15. So about roughly $55 - $60 for those things.



And as for those 11 games, if it's in good condition then somewhere around $30.





So you should sell the entire thing for about $90 - $100.



Hope that helps.Ok, I Have A PS2, 11 Games, 2 Controllers, And 2 Wireless Guitar How Much Cost To Sell ?
Sell them for $130.00
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment