Friday, January 27, 2012

Spongebob Squarepants the movie video game?

I'm trying to earn more goofy goober coins and I want to complete the challenges that only Spongebob is able to complete. How do I switch from Patrick to Spongebob?Spongebob Squarepants the movie video game?
there r things called porto-heads i think and when you go in one you switch characters..................... so yaSpongebob Squarepants the movie video game?
Please join my website. It鈥檚 name is www.pigburt.com . This website is kid-friendly and is safe for kids. It is totally free. So PLEASE sign up for my website it is very simple and easy. PLEASE, I want to get many more users. Also, please vote on the poll at the top of the page about your favorite band. If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail me back at my website address ralphiepigburt@yahoo.com .



Oink, Ralphie Pigburt



P.S. Make sure to tell all of your friends and family to join too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment