Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Drawn to life and other video games for ds?

Is Drawn to Life and Drawn to Life Spongebob edition good???



Any other suggestions for nintend ds games 25-30 $????



plz, no pokemon stuff like that. I'm not into that stuff. But I am in to Mario. Drawn to life and other video games for ds?
I have Drawn to Life. It's a pretty cool game, you get to control what a lot of things look like. Your character, what you use to be transported across the ocean, and even what the Eternal Fire looks like. So if you like games that make you in charge, you'll like Drawn to Life.



If you're into Mario games, I'm pretty sure New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart DS have freed up. An absolutely amazing Mario game for DS is Super Mario 64 DS. Buy it and you shan't regret it.Drawn to life and other video games for ds?
Drawn to life is a fun game. It lets you have alot of power. I would get mario 64, fifa 09, 08, madden 09, 08, or even my sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment