Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What was the video game that the SpongeBob cartoons are based off?

I used to play that video game, and I was thrilled when I found out they made a cartoon show of it. I can't remember, though. Some little pink guy I think.....What was the video game that the SpongeBob cartoons are based off?
HELLO KITTY!





%26lt;3





http://www.google.com/products?hl=en%26amp;rlz鈥?/a>



?_? Maybe that?... No? Oh well!
You're probably thinking of Toejam and Earl for the Sega Genesis. Spongebob was a nicktoon before it was anything else, and has spawned numerous games on Nintendo systems.What was the video game that the SpongeBob cartoons are based off?
Cannabal holocaust ??What was the video game that the SpongeBob cartoons are based off?
I didn't know it was based on a video game. But if I had to guess, I would say it was ToeJam and Earl for Sega Genesis
Spongebob isn't based on a video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment