Friday, January 27, 2012

What's that old Spongebob game?

You can drive around in the crabby patty car. You can drive in other cars to I think. You can go into many different places and play mini games there. It's pretty much Grand theft Spongebob. It's 3D I don't think it's to old I played when I was I think around 6 or seven and I'm 14 now. I know this sounds nerdy but it was really fun shockingly and I just remembered it so, I want to play it. This also on the computer, it used to be on the Nickelodeon website but it's not anymore. I don't think at least.What's that old Spongebob game?
Could it possibly be "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (video game)?" I remember playing it non stop when it first came out. I was like 10 btw. It had a bunch of mini games like you said and you got to drive the Patty Wagon or whatever they called. Anyways here is the link:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_SpongeBob_SquarePants_Movie_%28video_game%29

No comments:

Post a Comment