Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PS2 Question.:Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the flying Dutchman! Why does my game keep crashing?

I recently bought the above game for my daughter and we have trouble leaving Spongebob's house. Every time we try to go through door to Bikini Bottom, my PS2 crashes. First I thought it was the PS2 but then all my other games played fine. So I bought another copy of the same game..... and it happened again on exactly the same bit. Has this happened to anyone before? If not, what could it be and should I chance to buy another game??PS2 Question.:Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the flying Dutchman! Why does my game keep crashing?
Chance it and buy another game mind does the same thing i thought it was because my copy was second hand but now that i read your question i think it must be a glitch in the game
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment