Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some cool games/apps for my iPod?

Any one know any neat apps to buy for my iPod or any fun games? How about any easy games that a 3 1/2 year old might be able to do? I've downloaded spongebob episodes and a few songs, but this is really all I know.What are some cool games/apps for my iPod?
If your a music finatic you should download rapsody and create faje enails abd downliad any songs you want for seven days with out having to use wifi, and theres also this app a textfree app where u can make calls and text for free but only with wifi and send pictures and for so much as games well,, i have rock band bejewel lite , name that trak, and who wants to be a millionaire lite as my entertainment!!!!! Hope i helped.What are some cool games/apps for my iPod?
Doodle jump is like 60 and ideal for all ages :D im addicted to it hope you enjoy

If you want free itunes cards click here http://www.freeitunescodesnow.com/



JoshWhat are some cool games/apps for my iPod?
My kids (4 and 7 yr olds) love love Monkey preschool lunchbox, talking carl,giraffe preschool and old mcdonald. All great games for kids! Plus theyre learning and dont even know it!As for you.. I LOVE LOVE angry birds, cut the rope, diner dash, sally's salon, board games and bunches of other games depends on what kind of game you like to play! Alot of games will also offer "lite" versions so you can try out a few levels before you buy to see if you like it! Hopefully that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment