Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nintendo DS games: Which one is better?

I'm buying nintendo DS games and I would like to know which game is better.

I can't decide.

Please help!

Spongebob: Drawn To Life

or

Sims 2: Castaways

This is for my 14 year old daughter who owns basically all of the Sims 2 games and who still watches Spongebob.

=)

Thanks!!Nintendo DS games: Which one is better?
I love SIms and if she doesnt have it you should get it. I found the normal Drawn to life a bit boring as you just had to find people and colour in.
I would get sims 2 castaways because my cousin has it and she said its really fun (she is 13). My daughter has the sponge bob draw to life game and she said its not fun so we were going to return it.Nintendo DS games: Which one is better?
sims 2: castaway

i mean if she doesn't have it then it would be perfectNintendo DS games: Which one is better?
metal slug 6!
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment