Thursday, February 9, 2012

Do they still sell the original Life board game?

I've looked everywhere %26amp; all I can find is the Spongebob life game, the Dora life game %26amp; the one with the spin to win in it.



I'm trying to find the first one they ever made.

Where you just go around the board, pick a job, house, get married %26amp; load up your little plastic car with pink %26amp; blue kiddies.



Anyone know where I can get this?Do they still sell the original Life board game?
The closest thing to the original Life game that is still on the market is the revamped one from a couple years ago with the same basic concept except for that you collect "life tiles" which are worth money at the end of the game. Personally, I'm not a fan of the life tiles, and you can always remove them if you don't want to play with them.



That version is sold at Toys R Us and Target, at Target it is only sold as a bookshelf game. You can also find it on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-4000-Game-o鈥?/a>



If you want the original Life prior to the addition of Life tiles, then you should pick one up at a garage sale or on E-bay because that's the only place that you will find it!Do they still sell the original Life board game?
Yes - I think you just need to look a little harder. I found it on Target's web site for about $22, and I suspect most other department stores would carry it too. I think you've just been unlucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment