Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I become a good voice actress?

weel I'm 13 female and for awhile now i wanted to become a voice actress like for cartoons such as spongebob and video games such as portal 2 for example. To be honest I want to become alot of things when i grow up. A voice actress, A video game designer and an animater. Can I become all three? What do I do to become a voice actress faster?How do I become a good voice actress?
Those are all very different professions... Realistically you should choose the one you are most interested - the earlier you start pursuing it, the more time you have to become really good at it. To be a video game designer, you'd have to have a lot of experience in computing and writing codes (very technical stuff, very difficult), and a similar experience for becoming an animator. For becoming a voice actor, look up videos of 'behind the scenes' for your favourite shows or video games to see real voice actors in actions. You want to have a full idea of what each profession entails before you make any choices - regardless, I guarantee that in a few years you'll want to be something completely different!

No comments:

Post a Comment