Thursday, February 9, 2012

Help with Spongebob the Movie Game For PS2?!!?

Hi, i'm trying to play this spongebob the movie game for the PS2 with my cousin, but, we can't seem to get through this level. we are at level 10. it's a part where you're jumping on trampolines from the one on to the other, but when i reach the last trampoline it won't let me go to the next part. y'all probably don't know what the hell I'm talking about but.. maybe, you could help me with finding a site or information for the whole game. like a instruction for every level?

i hope you can help me out!!Help with Spongebob the Movie Game For PS2?!!?
I can't answer that, i'm still on the part where you have to throw watermelon, i did that level like 5 or 6 times and i still can't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment