Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have a problem with the "Spongebob Monopoly".....Why is the screen hangs when i start play the game?

I started to pick my character and start the game, by clicking on one of 4 rules.....



then after loading the game, the game suddenly hang but the sound is still working.....



what i did wrong???



pls.. help and i give you 10 pts...I have a problem with the "Spongebob Monopoly".....Why is the screen hangs when i start play the game?
Try to reload the game, it sounds like you are missing an executable.
You might want to delete what you have already loaded and start again. Are you using windows vista or windows xp? Vista often causes some glitches with games, so use vista if you can. Have you installed java? If not, that might be part of it. Make sure popups are turned off. I hope this is of some help. Best of luck with it.I have a problem with the "Spongebob Monopoly".....Why is the screen hangs when i start play the game?
Try again, if it hangs again, maybe there's some bugs and glitches in the game.I have a problem with the "Spongebob Monopoly".....Why is the screen hangs when i start play the game?
check the ram in your computer maybe it is not enough

No comments:

Post a Comment