Friday, February 10, 2012

Need reviews/opinions on DS games for kids!?

I'm buying my 5 year old son a Nintendo DS for Christmas. (He turns 6 a week after Christmas.) I'm thinking about getting him the following games:

Spore Creatures, Diddy Kong Racing, Lego Indiana Jones, and Mario Kart. There are also a couple versions of Sonic, Spongebob, and Pokemon games that looked cute.

Would you recommend these for an almost-6 year old boy? He has very basic reading skills, so I don't know how advanced these games would be for him, if they have on-screen directions, or if they would just be difficult to play.

Thanks for your help, and any other recommendations would be really appreciated! :)Need reviews/opinions on DS games for kids!?
I have had a ds for a while and being 15 im not 100% sure how accurete my advidce will be. Im not sure what spore creatures is but mario kart and diddy kong racing should be pretty easy for him. Lego Indiana Jones and spongebob may but a little more difficult for him but after a while i think he would understand it. I hope this helps u.
Mario Kart and other racing games are perfect for beginner players of any games, especially young kids. You can also visit a local store that sells DS games and see what they recommend, they might even have a whole section dedicated to kids. Also Spongebob and Pokemon games are very legit games and are alot of fun.Need reviews/opinions on DS games for kids!?
indiana jones seems fairly text heavy, and in pokemon there is text, however it will be easy to understand tho. the other games i would recomend though. Need reviews/opinions on DS games for kids!?
In my opinion, Mario Kart DS is the best game on the DS. Definitely get him that. Also look into Pokemon Diamond and Animal Crossing: Wild World.
Try Mario Kart or a classic like Niten Gogs
Pokemon and spore, best games evar. Sonic is okay in my opinion. I don't like the others though. I'm 14 and am a game fanatic XD
  • buy cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment