Friday, February 10, 2012

I downloaded the torrent of spongebob squarepants employee of the month.?

I run the set up and then when I opened the game it says the insert cd.I used daemon. I mounted the image to a drive then the auto play came out i pressed the setup again but after the setup it says insert cd. I really want to play it what should I do?I downloaded the torrent of spongebob squarepants employee of the month.?
First of all be sure you mounted it right. It could have 2 parts so be sure you got all of the files right. Also I recommend Power ISO to mount disk files. Now it could require a crack file to play if it's a torrent. But I doubt that there is one in existence for this game. Read the download description and check if it has any specific instructions on this. Also be sure all of the game files are together in the right directory. If necessary open up the game exe directly from the directory and run as an administrator. To see the games directory right click on the exe and select file location.I downloaded the torrent of spongebob squarepants employee of the month.?
Was there a crack? Copy that into the game file. If there is no crack, download one, there should be some instructions there.

No comments:

Post a Comment