Monday, February 6, 2012

How do you invite a friend over?

I mean I have friends at school, but I never really invite them over to my house or hang out with them outside of school. I have nothing at my house except for a ps2 with stupid games like spongebob and nba live 06 and stuff and most of my friend are uninterested in NBA Playoffs 2009.



How do you invitea friend without it being awkward.



Plus I called this one kid's house about 5 times if he wanted to go the rec cetner wit me but he never called back.How do you invite a friend over?
" hey dude, we should hang out sometime, maybe you could come to my place or i could go to yours." laugh" we could prank call and mess with people in the nieghborhood." ideas could be: prank call ding dong ditch dress up like crazy peope and walk around.How do you invite a friend over?
Ask your group of friends at school if they want to go see a movie. You can meet them at the theater and maybe grab something to eat after the movie somewhere close.How do you invite a friend over?
Call or text them. Just say "Hey ____, whats up?" Have a conversation then say "wanna come over"?
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment