Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wii awesome games besides ELEBITS, ZELDA, SPONGEBOB, AND WII SPORTS? Also what is everything you know about it

I already have Elebits, Zelda twilight princess, Spongebob creature from the krusty krab, and Wii Sports. I want to know about new games so if you told me some sights so I could see screen shots, reviews, and that kind of stuff that would be great. What is everything you know about nintendo wii is also a question. When are knew games coming out to download like nes, n64, and super nintendo? When are wii games coming out. THANKS FOR THE INFO! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!|||Interesting question.





You have an Action game, and Adventure Game, a Character based game and a Sport game.





Unless you have something against racing games, I suggest you Excite Truck. It's cool, simple to learn, a little difficult to complete and the gameplay in with wii controller is really good.





And the other hand, you asked when new games are going to be available for downloading. As far as I know, every monday or every two mondays new games are released.





Here's an article about this week releases:





http://wii.ign.com/articles/752/752120p1鈥?/a>





Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas for you too.|||Red Steel is ok, but I really want super smash bros brawl. I think it might come out around new year. My friend says Rayman Raving Rabids is fun. If u want a site for games google ign and go there.|||Nintendo wii games, screenshots, reviews, etc. : http://www.gamespot.com/wii/index.html?t鈥?/a>





Nintendo wii information:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_wi鈥?/a>





merry xmas|||New downloads come out every monday.





Red steel is a pretty good game as well as Rayman. A LOT of good games are coming out in march when the Wii will implement their online multiplayer feature. These games inclue Mario, and super smash bros so I would suggest buying something else because those aren't coming out for 3 months.|||get call of duty 3 if its out it looks really good|||I love Excite Truck....it is addicting!





As for the downloads, they have been releasing a few "new" games available for download every week....still no Super Mario Bros. or Duck Hunt :( I also need Contra and Mike Tyson's Punchout...007 373 5963......





p.s. Farcry vengeance is absolutely horrid!! I feel bad for anyone that bought that game.|||I have Call of Duty 3 and it is amazing. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is another great game to consider. If you are a fan of the Splinter Cell series, I would recommend Splinter Cell: Double Agent. I ahve heard great things about Red Steel. I hope these games will entertain you.

No comments:

Post a Comment