Sunday, December 18, 2011

In Spongebob Squarepants the movie game for pc how do i get the toothpaste? and where?

Please tell me. I have been strugling so hard. So please help me i must find the toothpaste in this game (spongebob squarepants the movie for pc) i know where it is just, how do i get it and use it?|||I will tell you this. It5 is not at a store like you would think. Search 'under' things, such as rocks, or also try talking to ppl. They might loan some. I know were it is but I don;t think it would be fare if I told you. There are a few hints. GooD LucK鈞?/div>


  • 5 years ago




  • Report Abuse





Asker's Rating:

3 out of 5

Asker's Comment:

thanks but not how but thanks anyways for trying to help.


|||how do u get the toothpaste???? um at the grocery store. or at like CVS or someplace like that.|||I have this on PS2 and can't figure any of it out. GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment