Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hey.Anyone know how to get the 360 live arcade games SPONGEBOB and AEGIS WING in the uk?

I know that they have never been officially available here so anyone know how to get round that so i can download in the uk onto my xbox? Thanx in advance.|||Hey there! I live in the Uk and got them! Create another Xbox Live Account and set the adress to the USA and make it up unless you know one! Then set up a normal xbox live account and download them. As its on you hard drive you will be able to play it with your UK profile. I was surprised with the amount of free stuff the americans get like gamerpics and themes! so unfair for us. hope it works for you!





EDIT: you can keep switching between your US and Uk accounts as well.|||I Think you search it


#

No comments:

Post a Comment